Thursday, June 16, 2011

This is it.

They say high school is the best four years of your life.

In that case, I'm screwed.

That's why I'm here. I see college as a fresh start, an opportunity to leave behind stupid things, stupid people and a rather immature blog I kept through most of high school. For those of you who followed me, shame on you because you weren't supposed to do that. I'm not trying to leave everything behind, but I want to be able to look ahead and think of what I can do, not look back and lament about what I could've done.

I start this now because the college adventures start before I leave, and now that I'm done with finals, the next step towards college is the first adventure I'll embark on: graduation.

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

No comments: