Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Adventure 50 - Coming Back

I totally fell off the bandwagon with posting this summer. I shouldn't blame two jobs, but... yeah, I'm going to blame two jobs. Not only did that take up most of my time for posting, it also prevented me from doing much worth posting.

Now that I'm at school and classes have started, I still probably won't have time -_-

It was nice to see everyone again, though, even though everyone was all "Oh my god your hair grew back!" Because, you know, no one else's hair grows.

Plus one of my friends made cupcakes for my birthday extended, and because the three of us can't eat 24 cupcakes reasonably, we delivered them around the building and made a lot of people happy. I think the people in the building are more friendly this year. Then again, that could've been the cupcakes. The freshmen also have better taste in music, because I've found two Dropkick Murphys fans in my building, including one who went to the same concert I went to in March.

I also ended up meeting up with two guys I met on OKCupid. My ex was sick of me pissing and moaning about never being able to find anyone, so he had me make a profile, and I've talked to some cool people. I got together with one (who I might end up dating, I'm not sure yet) on Monday, and one yesterday. Both meetings were... interesting, but not necessarily in the "oh god oh god we're all going to die" way. Just one included a few bottles of San Pellegrino exploding, and the other... well, I plead the Fifth on that one.

I'll try to get back on posting regularly, but no guarantees.

No comments: